This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

WTCC/BTCC

http://www.sodemo.com/palmares-45.html

http://www.sodemo.com/moteur-20-1.html

nu scrie prea multe pe site, insa am vazut k20 sodemo montat pe diverse protipuri la Monza si un inginer mi-a dat cateva detalii despre acest constructor.

....dupa ultimele zvonuri, Honda reintra in F1 cu McLaren, parteneriatul acestora cu Mercedes fiind la sfarsit.

@Tomi- pai si nu e marketing la toti care sunt acolo? ca nu cred ca mai vine nimeni doar de dragul de a participa in competitii la costurile din ziua de azi.

Nici inainte nu conta marca ci oamenii in care investesti, asa ca dubiul pe care il vad eu la voi este daca Honda+Mugen si Jas sunt buni de ceva sau nu, corect? Om vedea, eu le acord incredere inainte de a-i banui incompetenti, fiind de fel increzator ca oamenii vor mai intai de toate sa faca un lucru bun si de abia apoi sa aiba alte interese, dar poate oi fi eu mai naiv.

Una peste alta sunt de abia la inceput asa ca nu prea e nimic de comentat la capitolul rezultate, parerea mea.

@yula - frumos si adevarat ce zic oamenii aia in filmulet.

rezultate shanghai - plecare de pe 17 si terminat pe 7 e ceva.

Shanghai International Circuit (4,603m)  

Weather: Sunny

Temperature: 15°C

Track condition: dry  

Warm-up session 1:57.473 (17th fastest)

Race 1

1 Alain Menu Chevrolet Cruze Laps 13 25:12.369

2 Robert Huff Chevrolet Cruze Laps 13 25:13.869

3 Stefano D'Aste BMW Laps 13 25:23.561

4 Tom Coronel BMW Laps 13 25:25.696

5 Gabriele Tarquini Seat Leon Laps 13 25:28.022

6 Tom Boardman Seat Leon Laps 13 25:38.751

7 Tiago Monteiro Honda Civic Laps 13 25:42.401

Race 2

1 Robert Huff Chevrolet Cruze Laps 13 25:17.714

2 Alain Menu Chevrolet Cruze Laps 13 25:20.412

3 Tom Coronel BMW 320 Laps 13 25:22.092

4 Stefano D'Aste BMW 320 Laps 13 25:22.580

5 Mehdi Bennani BMW 320 Laps 13 25:23.288

6 Gabriele Tarquini Seat Leon Laps 13 25:38.120

7 Colin Turkington Chevrolet Cruze Laps 13 25:42.903

8 Tom Boardman Seat Leon Laps 13 25:44.455

9 Alberto Cerqui BMW 320 Laps 13 25:44.881

10 Tiago Monteiro Honda Civic Laps 13 25:45.056

mi-a placut mai mult masina ca si data trecuta insa nu este power .... Icon_sad

cred ca nici cutia nu e bine etajata. aveau cel mai bun top speed pe linia drapta. ok, da cu iesitile din viraj cum facem? Icon_biggrin
Invidia Injen Weapon-R Eibach Drag Wheels Skunk2 Magnat

incet incet se imbunatatesc lucrurile

2012 FIA World Touring Car Championship: Macau

Qualifying Report

Civic WTCC claims fifth in qualifying for the 2012 Macau WTCC

The Honda Civic WTCC competes in the final rounds of this year's World Touring Car Championship (WTCC) this weekend - the Macau Grand Prix - and Honda Racing Team JAS, whose 2012 WTCC journey only began a month ago in Suzuka, Japan, is looking to end on a high.

The famous Guia Circuit, in downtown Macau, is a challenging course. Held on public roads, it features a mixture of fast coastal sections and technical narrow track, high in the mountains.

Having adjusted the setting of their Civic for Macau, the team delivered great lap times in the free practice sessions - achieving second and fifth fastest - so were looking for a repeat performance in qualifying.

Q1 started 30 minutes behind schedule at 3:55pm local time. But once given the green light, Civic WTCC driver Tiago Monteiro immediately went onto the track and posted a blistering lap of 2:32.085 - putting himself in fourth position. On his second attempt, he went one better, recording a time of 2:31.366 and moving up to third. Pleased with the result, Monteiro returned to the pits to save tyres. With his position unchallenged, he remained in the pits, finishing Q1 in third.

Q2 got underway at 4:40pm local time, but the Civic WTCC driver had to abort his first two attempts. But despite the early frustration, Monteiro went on to record the tenth (2:32.627) and then fifth (2:31.539) fastest lap before the end of the session.

The combined results meant Monteiro ended the qualifying session in fifth - the team's best result in qualifiers. Tiago will now start from fifth place in Race 1 and sixth place in Race 2, where the first ten cars in the qualifying will be placed in reverse order on the grid. Starting from a good position in the third row in both races, the Civic driver will be aiming to climb up through the field.

Race 1 will start at 11:05am (03.05 GMT) and Race 2 at 12:20pm (04.20 GMT) on Sunday, 18 November and will be broadcast live on the Eurosport network.

Driver Tiago Monteiro: "Q1 was quite good. I was in a group following other cars, so I had a very good tow. But then I had to overtake the car in front, which lost me a bit of time. The the lap was still really good though. So after that we pitted to save tyres, and watched the situation unfold. Overall, the balance of the car was excellent and I'm really happy with it. So in Q2 I went out on new tyres, but with no change to the car. I made a mistake in the first corner and let two cars pass me, so I aborted the first lap. And when I tried again, I was caught behind other cars so had to abort a second lap, which was frustrating. In my next attempt, I touched a tyre barrier but fortunately didn't lose any time so it ended up being quite a good lap. Overall, I must say that it was a very good result and it's great to be able to fight for the top five in just our third appearance. Regarding the races, anything can happen in Macau, but it's better to start from the first three rows here, so I'm very happy about this. My goal is to simply to finish in order to get as much information as possible and keep working. And of course, we would like to get as close to the podium as possible."

Honda Racing Team JAS Team Principal, Alessandro Mariani: "First of all, I would like to thank everyone in the team and engineers at Honda because the car has been working very well this weekend. On the first lap yesterday, I could see that the Civic WTCC had great potential. Even though I didn't expect too much because Macau is a very tricky circuit, I am a little bit disappointed because Tiago was caught up with traffic on the laps where he was running on new tyres. If we'd had some more luck, we would have been able to take third. But we were able to prove that we've been improving a lot, so I am very satisfied."

Chief Engineer for Civic WTCC Development, Daisuke Horiuchi: "We were aiming for third in Q2 and he fought back to fifth, so that was very good. We've changed the drivability of the engine and the balance of the car since Shanghai and it worked. Little by little, the balance during the free practice sessions got better too, and as a result, the potential of the car improved a lot. I am happy that we have taken the car in the right direction. We have managed to reach a level where we can compete against top cars, which has been our objective. Taking advantage of the qualifying result, we will aim to move up the positions. Indeed, we hope to achieve our best result in the final races of the season."

Friday, 16 November 2012 

The Guia Circuit (6.12km)  Weather: cloudy  

Free Practice 1 2:32.033 (2nd fastest)      

Free Practice 2      2:32.995 (5th fastest)

Qualifying (Q1)

1 Robert Huff Chevrolet Cruze     2:30.903

2 Yvan Muller Chevrolet Cruze     2:30.950

3 Tiago Monteiro Honda Civic WTCC 2:31.366

4 Alain Menu Chevrolet Cruze     2:31.490

5 Gabriele Tarquini SEAT Leon       2:31.868

6 Darryl O'Young Chevrolet Cruze     2:32.066

Qualifying (Q2)

1 Robert Huff Chevrolet Cruze     2:29.422

2 Yvan Muller Chevrolet Cruze     2:30.144

3 Alain Menu Chevrolet Cruze     2:30.488

4 Gabriele Tarquini SEAT Leon      2:30.936

5 Tiago Monteiro Honda Civic WTCC 2:31.539

6 Darryl O'Young Chevrolet Cruze     2:31.643

Nu-i rău deloc...începe sa se mişte treaba in direcţia bună.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2
"To be a driver you need skill, to be a co-driver you need balls of steel"

si primul podium Icon_smile

2012 FIA World Touring Car Championship: Macau

Race Report

Civic WTCC finishes 2012 WTCC season finale on the podium

Today saw the final rounds of the 2012 World Touring Car Championship (WTCC), taking place on the Guia Circuit in downtown Macau. The mission for Honda Racing Team JAS was to bring the Civic WTCC's great performance from qualifying into race day. And despite the cloudy sky, the omens looked good from the early morning warm up session, with the Civic WTCC setting the second fastest time (2:31.844).

Race1:

The formation lap got underway at 11:00am local time, and starting from fifth on the grid and with the car's promising pace, Honda Racing Team JAS driver Tiago Monteiro was in a confident mood. He got off to a great start. On the opening lap of the nine lap race, Tiago managed to clear the difficult Lisboa Bend in fifth to remain in the top group. He then edged passed the car in front on Lap 2 to climb to fourth. He continued his charge, breathing down the neck of the car in third. On Lap 4 an accident caused one of the front-runners to drop a position, allowing Tiago to move up. Over the next few laps Monteiro kept up the chase and a three-way fight for the lead continued until the end. Monteiro held his place, crossing the line in 3rd and delivering the first podium place for the Civic WTCC in just its third outing.

Race 2:

Following technical problems to a car in front, Monteiro was promoted from fifth to sixth on the grid in Race 2. He kept his place on the opening lap from a standing start. However, the position was short-lived. At Lisboa Bend on Lap 3 Monteiro was overtaken by two cars, dropping him to seventh. When the safety car came out on Lap 4 due to an accident in front, the Civic WTCC was running in sixth. The race finally resumed, however the drama continued; two front-runners crashed on the very first lap at Lisboa Bend. With the safety car again leading the field, the race ended after 11 laps and the Civic WTCC came home in fourth.

Driver Tiago Monteiro: "In Race 1 I had a good start and was able to overtake the car in front in the early stages of the race. From that moment, I pushed very hard to get an opportunity to pass the Chevrolets but it wasn't possible. I am very happy to get on the podium in the end though. Race 2 was a bit more difficult at the start and the race in Macau is long and many things can happen, so it was important just to finish. The entire team deserves this amazing end of the season on the podium. They've worked very hard and this is the result of team work."

Honda Racing Team JAS Team Principal, Alessandro Mariani: "Of course we are very happy with the podium finish, but from my point of view, our greatest achievement this weekend was finishing so close to the works Chevrolet cars. After only two races and fighting for the lead - this is a fantastic result! But whilst the car clearly has strong potential for 2013, we're still learning, so we'll work even harder to prepare it for next season."

Chief Engineer for Civic WTCC Development, Daisuke Horiuchi: "I am very happy to get such a great result - third place on the podium. And what makes it even more special was that we were able to fight so closely with the regular leaders, the Chevrolets. Step by step we have improved the car's set-up to the point where we get this excellent result in the final round of the season. It's very gratifying as I feel that the effort of the driver and all the team members has been paid off. I have got a positive feeling for next year, but at the same time realise that this is just the beginning of a tough road before our full WTCC entry in 2013."

Sunday, 18 November 2012

Guia Circuit, Macau (6.12km)

Weather: cloudy

Temperature: 20℃

Warm-up session 2:31.844 (2nd fastest)

Race 1:

1 Yvan Muller Chevrolet Cruze 9 laps 23:08.977

2 Alain Menu Chevrolet Cruze  9 laps  23:09.892

3 Tiago Monteiro Honda Civic WTCC 9 laps  23:10.274

4 Gabriele Tarquini SEAT Leon     9 laps  23:10.944

5 Darryl O'Young Chevrolet Cruze 9 laps   23:20.496

6 Tom Coronel BMW 320 9 laps 24:04.113

Race 2:

1 Alain Menu Chevrolet Cruze    11 laps  35:36.096

2 Robert Huff Chevrolet Cruze  11 laps  35:36.416

3 Yvan Muller Chevrolet Cruze 11 laps 35:36.985

4 Tiago Monteiro Honda Civic WTCC 11 laps  35:45.111

5 Darryl O'Young Chevrolet Cruze 11 laps   35:45.882

6 Franz Engstler  BMW 320       11 laps 35:46.223

(According to the regulation, which stipulates that the first two Safety Car laps completed will not count towards the race distance, this race was run over 11 laps.)

[Image: 18099.jpg]

teste la Monza si urmeaza cursa pe 23-24. cica s-au adunat 25 de masini la start, ingramadeala Icon_smile
The entry list features cars built by five different Manufacturers: BMW (8), SEAT (7), Chevrolet (5), Honda (3) and LADA (2).

Tomi esti pe receptie? te asteptam cu niste informatii si poze live Icon_smile

Link
Cars ran on Thursday and Friday and enjoyed bright skies despite temperatures being rather cold.

The season begins at Monza with two races on 23rd and 24th March.

Monza testing results

Gabriele Tarquini, Honda Civic, Honda Racing Team JAS – 1:58.439

Pepe Oriola, SEAT León, Tuenti Racing Team – 1:58.933

Tiago Monteiro, Honda Civic, Honda Racing Team JAS – 1:58.975

Tom Coronel, BMW 320 TC, ROAL Motorsport – 1:59.582

Fernando Monje, SEAT León, Campos Racing – 1:58.874

Mehdi Bennani, BMW 320 TC, Proteam Racing – 2:00.761

Stefano D’Aste, BMW 320 TC, PB Racing – 2:00.871

Franz Engstler, BMW 320 TC, Liqui Moly Team Engstler – 2:01.141

Charles Ng, BMW 320 TC, Liqui Moly Team Engstler – 2:01.141

Darryl O’Young, BMW 320 TC, ROAL Motorsport – 2:01.405

Stéphane Caillet, BMW 320 TC, ANOME – 2:02.053

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z_8IchlRIU

oldies but goldies -aici chiar era ingramadeala mare
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGNg7WL2VVM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxFjyMUWLF8

prezent prezent!

....testele astea s-au facut cam in secret vad...

dubios mai arata pasajele rotilor la masina asta
[Image: 45745_602386349790777_1404488652_n.jpg]

nu prea imi place cum arata si ca a venit Castrol ca sponsor,dar daca da bani e ok Icon_smile
http://www.thecheckeredflag.co.uk/2013/0...e-sponsor/

Dupa ce ca e foarte lata si mare au mai latit si pasajele alea. Parca e un X5 pe niste jante 15" cu gume 195/55/15
Honda nu arde uleiul, il foloseste.

Pentru aspectul acesta, aerodinamica este de vină !

nush ce sa zic de aerodinamica, opel in general are un cx f f bun, si toate arata bine Icon_biggrin

...o sa fie F3, AutoGP (de departe cea mai spectaculoasa serie), WTCC si ETC in weekend-ul asta Icon_biggrin

Referitor la aerodinamică, recunoaşteţi maşina ?

Attached Files
.jpg   post-71611-1353957822_thumb.jpg (Size: 2.1 KB / Downloads: 66)

@ampt: Daca nu ma insel, e Civicul 2012

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
"To be a driver you need skill, to be a co-driver you need balls of steel"

Honda Insight !

Şi aici un CRZ tunat !

Attached Files
.jpg   post-11485-1358853524_thumb.jpg (Size: 2.39 KB / Downloads: 63)
.jpg   post-11485-1358853552_thumb.jpg (Size: 2.74 KB / Downloads: 63)

ampt, cum pui pozele alea? ce rezolutie sunt ca nu se deschid si pe astea asa mici im sar ochii din cap incercand sa vad Icon_biggrin

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Theme © 2014 iAndrew